Do you need that Windows Server in the Office anymore?
If you need to securely sync files to any employee anywhere and in real-time, there is an easier way.
- Expensive install costs
- Expensive licenses and support
- Cannot sync data to external staff
- Limited control for staff
- No central management
- Cannot share files to customers suppliers
- Admin cannot see how data is shared
- New hardware required
- No Team collaboration outside of network
- Files can only be restored by IT Admin
- Affordable one-off install charge
- No license charges ever
- Sync to any device anywhere
- Full control for staff
- Manage over any web browser
- Simply and secure sharing
- Full audit of user activity
- Minimal resources required
- Team collaboration anywhere and anytime
- Unlimited version control at user level
Why Not Have Your Own On-Premise Private Cloud?
Your very own On-Premise Private Cloud running within your own network or as a ‘hybrid’ across your existing infrastructure.
A true Private Cloud can only be ‘Private’ if it is running within a network you control, doesn’t share resources with other organisations and is managed behind your own firewall(s).
So why not have your own On-Premise Private Cloud running on your own organisation’s network? It will be 100% secure and will reduce your operating costs. Imagine it, no software, bandwidth or storage charges ever again.
We install on your existing hardware so you can recycle your fixed assets.
On-Premise Private Cloud FEATURES
- Your cloud will be available to all internal staff, mobile staff, home workers and any third party outside of your organisation you want to share sync or collaborate files and folders with.
- Unlimited on-premise storage free-of-charge.
- Unlimited devices.
- Unlimited users.
- No restriction on bandwidth speed.
- Total control of where your data is stored. You can operate the cloud from your own site or in a data centre of your choice.
- 100% secure.
Supported client devices – Windows Server, Windows Desktop, MAC, iPhoneiPad, Android, Ubuntu and general Linux. Any Internet enabled device can connect via their web browser.
£585. This includes System Design, Installation and training.
£115 for 3 years (optional). This isn’t required for your cloud to operate and we will install a self-signed SSL certificate during the standard installation.
Monthly server support – £99 (same day response, email and remote TeamViewer SSH support). Includes all server upgrades.
Monthly server support – £199 (6 hour response, email and remote TeamViewer SSH support). Includes all server upgrades.
Monthly server support – £299 (4 hour response, phone, email, and TeamViewer SSH support). Includes all server upgrades.
Pay As You Go support: £75 per incident (12 hour response, email, and remote TeamViewer SSH support)
More about our Private Cloud
By using us, you are removing the hassle of learning a new product and not knowing whether it is secure and reliable.